In this phase, we work to develop a detailed understanding of the vision for the project and ensure that the programme is well established and manageable. We do this through the following process:
- Consultation with the client with the architectural drawings in hand.
- Clear identification of the scope, including site visit and photos.
- Full transparent itemisation of the costs of all scope and items.
- Identification of a tight construction programme to meet the client’s business and personal objectives.
- Submission of shop drawings of prefabricated items for approval, prior to construction.
- The Project Manager runs the site, ensuring that the scope of works is achieved and that the project runs according to programme.
- The Project Director appoints one of our own internal Project Managers, to run the site.
- The Project Manager maintains weekly email correspondence with the client and conducts weekly project meetings.
- The Project Manager conducts a site meeting with client and the architect to review the works.
- All defects are documented for immediate attention.
CONSTANT COMMITMENT TO IMPROVEMENT
We genuinely believe we are only as good as our last job, so we target delivery based on extremely high expectations – driving towards, therfore delivering project excellence for all parties involved.